We will collect:
- Personal details you type in on our contact page and/or our quotation request page and then submit, such as name, contact telephone and email address. We will use this only to provide you with relevant information in the future. We hold this data for a maximum of 2 years and it can be delete sooner upon request.
- Personal details which you store with us as part of your account, such as name, contact telephone and email address and address. We will use this only to make the checkout process easier for you by displaying the stored data rather than have it reentered. We will also use this data and any delivery address variations only to fulfill your order and ship goods and acknowledgement emails to the correct address.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Details about disabling these cookies can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number). This is used to note your interest in our website. To protect your identity, we have "anonymized" your IP address.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If for any reason our policy does change, we will post the changes on this page so you can view them. If changes occur with which you are unhappy, you can email us with and instruct us to no longer use your information.
It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet's infrastructure being a global one); this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information you consent to this transfer.
Measures We Have Taken on this Website to Protect Your Personal Information:
- We will not sell, rent, or pass on your information to any third parties without your express consent.
- You may contact us at any time to view, amend or delete your personal data, or to exclude it from the usages listed above.
- To protect your identity, we have "anonymized" your IP address, meaning we never collect your full IP address - this enables us to differentiate you from other website visitors, but does not enable us (or anyone else) to identify you as an individual.
- We protect your data through SSL certification: any data that is transmitted from our website is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer technology.
By submitting your information and using our web site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, and delays.
Sugar Design will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You may come across hyperlinks on this site. These hyperlinks may take you to sites operated by other organisations which we are not responsible for. When preparing our website we have taken every care possible. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company, or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Sugar Design.
There are two types of Cookies used on our website:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies used for the time you visit our website. Once you close the browser these cookies automatically stop. Session cookies are used to improve your user experience whilst visiting our site and prevent you having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help to enable us to identify you as a unique visitor and additionally improve your user experience, for example by remembering the contents of your basket.
Our cookies are not malicious and can be disabled should you wish. However, the website may not function as intended.
All design, text, graphics, and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Sugar Design or of other copyright owners. Any unauthorised reproduction of the contents of this site without the prior written permission of Sugar Design is strictly prohibited.